Preferred choice of starter is of course crispy duck and the favoured recipe is as below ...
1 Duck (Lily preferably)
250 ml / 10 fl oz Hoisin sauce
pancakes from LIDL
- Place duck on a rack over a deep roasting tin and leave the duck in the low oven (150c / 270F) for 5 and a half hours.
- Pour the Hoisin sauce into a cat dish.
- Steam pancakes as directed on the packet
- Cut the cucumber into matchsticks
- Cut the spring onions into short strips
- Take duck out of oven and with forks scrape and shred the duck off the bone
Eat ! :-)